Finding Peace at the Heart of Islam

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
~Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem~ Salam Alaikum, Welcome sisters and brothers, Muslim and Non-Muslim friends! Come learn and share with us.

Share | 

Typical Misconceptions about Shariah: A Conversation with non-Muslims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obedient Angel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Typical Misconceptions about Shariah: A Conversation with non-Muslims   Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 am

Non-Muslim

1: via W.R.

This law is part of Islamic law (sharia). And muslims believe that the "sharia" is the solution to all the problems of the mankind....!!!!

Rape victim sentenced 200 lashes by Saudi court

http://www.examiner.com/article/victim-sentenced-200-lashes-by-saudi-court

• Non-Muslim 1: http://markhumphrys.com/sharia.west.html

Sharia law in the West
markhumphrys.com

2 hours ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Nothing in Shariah says that if a woman is seen with a strange man in public, she should be lashed even a single lash (though yes in Islam there are restrictions on male-female mixing. They should not exist alone in any place, no embracing, kissing, etc. outside marriage .. However, they can communicate while observing the Islamic code of dress, manner of speaking, etc. for legitimate reasons like education, work, cooperation for the good, etc. The complete segregation is a culture thing NOT an Islamic thing.)

God knows what this woman was doing with this man in a car, and though this may be considered wrong if they exceeded the Islamic limits, it does not qualify her for the lashing penalty.

The 100 lashes is a penalty for proven fornication -- proven means 4 witnesses saw the act of intercourse itself. If even less than 4 witnesses are available, the punishment cannot be applied according to Shariah.

Rape is a COMPLETELY different story. Nothing whatsoever in Shariah says that a raped woman should be given the penalty of fornication. Only a mad person can equate a raped woman to a woman who fornicates.

It is true that in some countries like Pakistan and Saudia Arabia, they apply the penalty of a woman who fornicates to someone who reports rape with no 4 witnesses, but this has NOTHING to do with Shariah. It is a misapplication.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  A Misconception: Proving Rape in Islam Requires 4 Witnesses!

---

This appalling issue of punishing raped women who fail to produce 4 witnesses to prove rape is common as far as I heard in countries like Pakistan.

Nothing in the Shariah says that proving rape needs 4 witnesses. This is appalling and nonsensical. It is in fact against a hadith in which a woman was raped by someone and went to the Prophet, pbuh, and he did NOT ask for witnesses. He ordered that the man whom she identified as the perpetrator to be brought to be punished immediately. Not only this, it turned out she identified a mistaken one and the Prophet, pbuh, rather than punishing her for false reporting forgave her and applied the hadd to the man who admitted doing the crime instead.

Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: That (man) did such and such to me. And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: That man did such and such to me. They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said: Yes, this is he. Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). When he (the Prophet) was about to pass sentence, the man who (actually) had assaulted her stood up and said: Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her. He (the Prophet) said to her: Go away, for Allah has forgiven you. But he told the man some good words (AbuDawud said: meaning the man who was seized), and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: Stone him to death. He also said: He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them. [No. 4366, 'Prescribed Punishments (Kitab Al-Hudud)' of Sunan Abu-Dawud.]
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-387-3403.htm

Rape Does Not Go Unpunished in the Absence of 4 Witnesses

• Muslim 1:  This was a question I sent to the Fatwa House here once:

Question

Everywhere in the internet it is stated that under Shariah law a verdict of guilty of rape can only be given if four upright male adult Muslim witnesses testify to having witnessed penetration.

In this manner, it seems well nigh impossible for a rapist to be convicted as rape crimes are hardly witnessed by anyone. No rapist will commit his crime in the presence of others!!

It is also mentioned in some reports that in a country like Pakistan about 5000 women were even jailed for failing to provide witnesses, so they -- the victims -- are punished instead of the rapists. This is unfair.

Is it true that to prove a rape in Islam four witnesses are needed or else the case is dismissed and the woman punished instead?

If this is wrong, how is it that this account is so widespread to the scandal of Islam? Why is it that refutations by our scholars at Al Azhar are not published to prove that this is not the case? Please clarify in details.

Jazakkum Allah khair.

Answer : Fatwa Council, Egyptian Fatwa House

This is a misunderstanding. A woman who has been raped may immediately report the rape to the authorities and she does not have to produce four witnesses. The authorities, in turn, must investigate the crime and search for the criminal. If the authorities fail to find the criminals, the woman is not charged with filing a false report.

What you mentioned in your question cannot be endorsed by any sane person, Muslim or otherwise. The report is considered false only if it determined through forensics that the accuser fabricated the allegation of rape.

It is not a condition to produce four witnesses. To establish rape, it is not a condition to produce four witnesses; the judge may arrive at a guilty verdict by depending on definitive evidences convicting a specific person even in the absence of witnesses.

Difference between charging someone with fornication and rape
To preserve man's honor and protect it against false accusations, the Shari'ah does not allow anyone to accuse another of fornication except with the testimony of four witnesses for fear of facilitating the administration of the legal penalties upon people without valid proof. If the claimant produces less than four witnesses or fails to produce any, his allegation is rejected and he is liable to receive the punishment for Qadhf [accusing another without proof] which consists of lashings administered to the his back. The reason behind such a punishment is due to the seriousness of the implication which may ruin families and dishonor people.

The Shari'ah aims to protect the community from the spread of immorality in the community and by doing so seeks to avoid administering the prescribed legal penalty upon anyone as long as the perpetrator does not disclose his sin. If four witnesses relate all the details of the incident and give an identical account, then in this case, fornication is considered to have been committed in public.

The issue of rape is different. To ensure security in society, the Shari'ah takes strict measures against any person who commits rape and affords the judge the right to establish the crime based on criminal evidence.

On the other hand, if rape involves kidnapping, then the punishment is the same as that of Hiraba [forcible assault], the punishment of which entails the death penalty. A judge, in this case, can convict the perpetrator without relying on witnesses and base his decision on the body of evidences, medical investigation, interrogations and the other various means of substantiating crimes.
about an hour ago • Edited • Like

Muslim 1:  Those who make such claims should provide an evidence from the Qur'an and Sunnah that says that a raped woman should be lashed. No such a thing exists. On the contrary, the evidence is against this.

about an hour ago • Like

• Muslim 1:  Who is the writer of this?
about an hour ago • Like

• Muslim 1:  Where do you get your info. from?
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  When you want to know about Islam, ask those who know.
about an hour ago • Like

• Non-Muslim 1: http://pronlinenews.com/?p=16505

PronlineNews » CAIR – ACLU: Court blocks anti-Sharia law in Oklahoma
pronlinenews.com

about an hour ago • Like

• Muslim 1:  What does this prove? Nothing.

about an hour ago • Like

• Muslim 1:  If you want to know the truth, ask reliable scholars of Islam. Do not get your info. from fishy anti-Islamic sources that are blatantly ignorant. Have a nice day sister.

Non-Muslim 1:: http://www.islamreview.com/.../WOMEN_ARE_RESPONSIBLE.shtml

Islam Review - Presented by The Pen vs. the Sword Featured Articles . . . Islam: the Facade, the...
Investigate Islam from a Christian point of view

Muslim 1:  This is Saudi culture not Islam. Give me evidence from the Qur'an and Sunnah to prove your case.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  And by the way regarding the issue of cutting the hand of a thief, it does not just apply to anyone. There are conditions that must be met for the penalty to be applied:

The ruling of theft in Islam - Islam web - English

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=136791

Non-Muslim 1:: This isn't "sharia" even...???

"[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." Quran 5:38

Sharia law Little_Boys punishment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPqDj51u0Ow

Muslim 1:  Again educate yourselves through reliable scholars. There are many sites that educate people now like Islamweb and Islam Today, Egyptian Fatwa House, AMJAOnline. Send your questions and you will get reliable answers. Do not depend on such stuff that you get because it is so easy to prove they are blatantly IGNORANT.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Read the above to know the conditions of cutting the hands. The fact that some ignorant cultures misapply Shariah or invent their own rules like the case of rape is their fault not Islam's fault.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  I must go now. Salam

Non-Muslim 1: "to know the CONDITIONS of cutting the hands"....!!!!!!!!
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  YESSSS!
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: OMG
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  There penalty DOES exist, but cannot apply except when the conditions are met.
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: You must go now.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  "OMG" and it is not "OMT" that you leave thieves steal people's things?
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  And let me tell you two more things before I go!

To apply this penalty a ruler must guarantee that his people are not poor and hungry.
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: OMG
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  The other thing, the hand cannot be cut in the way your video shows. Where do they get this from?
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Yahya ibn Abu Kathir reported: Umar ibn Al-Khattab said, “Do not cut the hand of the thief who steals dates in the year of famine.”

[Musnaf Abdu Ar-Razzaq, Number 18371]

As-Sa’di reported: I asked Ahmad ibn Hanbal about this narration and he said, “The date leaves are dates; and the year was the year of famine.” I said, “Do you say this?” He said, “Which part from Umar?” I said, “That the hand of the thief is not cut during a famine?” He said, “No it is not cut when there is a need for it and the people are in a severe famine.”

[Ibn Al-Qayyim, Al’am Al-Muwaqqi’een 17]
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: You must go now
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;" Quran 5:33
about an hour ago • Like • 1

Muslim 1:  Yes, this is in the Qur'an. Do you know why this was revealed and about whom?
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Again, I have no time now to refute all this ignorant stuff you post from uneducated sources.

I can tell you later about the context of revelation of this verse. You cannot just cite verses from the Qur'an or hadiths without knowing their background or about whom they were revealed. They do not prove anything really.

Yes, I must go now. Salam
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: This must have been revealed to create violence, war and you must to know who revealed that.

Muslim 1:  No, I do not. Who?
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: the devil.
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: You must go now really
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Don't rely on the "wisdom" of books to talk about the True God. If you can't find the God of Love in the smile of your child, you will not find Him reading a book. In the "holy" books only you can find the "god" of war.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  And did the devil forget to ask his readers to seek refuge of God from him before reading his book?

[16:98]
And when you recite the Qur’ān, seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.

[16:99]
Indeed he has no power over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord.

[16:100]
His [Satan’s] power is only over those who choose him as [their] patron.

[36:60]
Did I not charge you O children of Adam that you should not worship Satan; truly he is a manifest enemy to you,

[36:61]
and that [you should] worship Me — that is the straight path?

[36:62]
For verily he has led astray from among you many a creature. Did you not use to comprehend?

[35:6]
Truly Satan is an enemy to you. So treat him as an enemy; he only summons his faction so that they may be among the inhabitants of the Blaze.

I can go on.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  It is up to you to believe in the holy Books or not, but do not speak about them with no knowledge.
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Do you know what is Islamophobia...?

It's the word used by muslims so that non-believers (kafirs) can not talk about the violence of radical Islam.

Muslim 1:  The verse you cited was revealed about this:

the Messenger of Allah, Allah, bless him and give him peace. They said: “O Messenger of Allah, we were never people of agriculture, and before we settled around Medina we used to be people who looked after cattle”. The Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, ordered that they be given a flock of camels, a shepherd and commanded them to set off with them, with a dispensation to drink their milk. When they reached the region of al-Harrah, they killed the shepherd of the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, and took off with the camels.
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  And this is something to educate you about how wrong it is to single out a verse from the Qur'an or a hadith to prove something without considering, FOR ONE THING, many other factors:

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/.../

The Top Six Mistakes in Usul (Part 3)
www.suhaibwebb.com
Tweet Tweet Made by Students, Regular Muslim Folks & Many in Between: Part I | P...See more
about an hour ago • Like • Remove Preview

Non-Muslim 1: You must go now really
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcokbmFRPeg

BAN SHARIA LAW WORLDWIDE
www.youtube.com
Sharia law should be banned worldwide women are being stoned and lashed to death...See more

Muslim 1:  Do you notice that I never mentioned the word "Islamophobia"? You keep giving me irrelevant answers and cite sources that are not Islamic for your proof!

What do these videos prove? Nothing at all.

If your religion teaches love, then practice love my dear, and the basics of love is seeking to properly understand.

Salamnssssssssss

Non-Muslim 2::  Muslim 1, Its Muslims hope to become a martyr do you deny this ?
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Mmmm .. it seems I will not go today.

Sure, but what is martyrdom and for what purpose exactly?
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: "Salamnssssssssss" See Translation
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  For you, Non-Muslim 2:

Suicide is Forbidden

===

Reported by Jundub (RA): Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) said,

"Amongst the nations before you there was a man who got a wound, and growing impatient (with its pain), he took a knife and cut his hand with it and the blood did not stop till he died. Allah said, 'My slave hurried to bring death upon himself so I have forbidden him (to enter) Paradise.'" [Bukhari]

http://muttaqun.com/suicide.html

Muttaqun OnLine - Suicide: According to Quran and Sunnah
muttaqun.com

Muslim 1:  This will help you understand more Beverly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SlwHEiTv0U

Extremism in Jihad and Al Wala' wal Bara' - Sh. Shady Alsuleiman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVYTBE_aWag

Non-Muslim 2: Muslim 1: you have answered my question that's all I wanted to know !
about an hour ago • Like

Muslim 1:  More for you, non-Muslim 2:

Don't Hate ISLAM (Watch this video).flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wnzTU4LviI

Muslim 1:  Jihad On Terror, with Arabic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-zLekoW3pg

Muslim 1:  Non-Muslim 2:: If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact me and the Islamic Haven can enlighten you more:

http://theislamichaven.forumotion.com/forum

Have a nice day!

Non-Muslim 2:  No thanks I have read the Qur'an I know what its says

Muslim 1:  Not enough! Unless you know the context of revelation and some background you can be sooooooo misled.
about an hour ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Non-Muslim 2, well said...!!!! You have the Light

Muslim 1:  And many Qur'an translations are completely distorted, so bear in mind this. Many translations were made by Orientalists and missionaries and even deviant Muslim groups with certain agendas. The Qur'an is the Qur'an only in Arabic. No completely authentic or reliable Qur'an translation exists, but some are better than others.

• Non-Muslim 1: Do you intend to convince us about Islam ...??????? OMG
53 minutes ago • Like

Muslim 2:  Non-Muslim 1: : you posted all from anti-Islamic source.. go and read from some authentic source!!

Muslim 1:  You posted a lot of ignorant material, so I must correct this. I do not need to convince you. My role as a Muslim is ONLY to correct your misconceptions and enlighten you. Whether this convinces you or not is not my concern:

[18:29]
And say, 'The truth [that comes] from your Lord; so whoever will, let him believe, and whoever will, let him disbelieve'.

50 minutes ago • Like • 1

Non-Muslim 1: Muslim 1: , You must go now really
48 minutes ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Indeed. A final salam.
47 minutes ago • Like • 1

Muslim 1:  Non-Muslim 2::

I could not go without giving you some more info. on who is a martyr and what is martyrdom.

A martyr is NOT only one who fights in the battlefield for a just cause. Martyrs are of different types:

Categories of the martyrs

Fatwa Date : Shawwaal 17, 1425 / 30-11-2004

Question

Could you please comment on the following Hadeeth? There are many Hadeeth, like the one below, is reported in many books. But I don't understand how a person, who dies in ways other than in the path of God, be considered as martyr.
Abu Hurayrah reported that Allaah's Messenger, peace be upon him, asked: "Who do you consider to be a martyr?" They said: "O Allaah's Prophet, he who is killed fighting for the cause of Allaah." The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "(If this is so) then very few in my community will be martyrs!" They asked: "Who else are they, O Allaah's Messenger?" He said: "He who is killed fighting for Allaah's cause is a martyr, he who dies in the cause of Allaah is a martyr, he who dies in an epidemic is a martyr, he who dies from a stomach disease is a martyr, and the one who dies of drowning is (also) a martyr." [Muslim]
Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.

The martyrs are of two kinds:

The first category: He who is killed while fighting to make the Word of Allaah the highest, this is what is meant by mentioning the word martyr (Shaheed). There are some rulings that apply to him in this world and the Hereafter, for instance in this world he is not washed, there is no funeral prayer for him and he is shrouded in his clothes.

The second category: The martyrs who are mentioned in the narration in the question, they will get the reward of martyrs in the Hereafter, but the worldly rulings that we have previously stated do not apply to them. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) counted the people who die in other ways as martyrs to show the Mercy of Allaah. That's why he said: "Then the martyrs of my nation are but a few" as a response to the companions may Allaah be pleased with them who restricted the meaning of martyrdom to the first type. Then he mentioned some categories of people who die that will have the same reward as martyrs, but will be of a lesser degree than the martyrs of the first category.

Allaah knows best.

[Islamweb]

===

Question
I am a Muslim girl whose single greatest concern is attaining martyrdom for the sake of Allaah The Almighty but I cannot fight in the battlefield, so what should I do to attain such a rank when I die? May Allaah The Almighty Reward you with good.

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His slave and messenger.

May Allaah The Almighty Bless the questioner and Grant all of us sincerity regarding all acts of obedience.

It is an established fact that if an individual observed sincere intentions to offer any act of worship and was then prevented from fulfilling it due to any reason, Allaah The Almighty Will Reward him even though he did not do it.

This ruling is supported by the following Hadeeth:

- Sahl Ibn Haneef may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that the Prophet , said: "Whoever sincerely asks Allaah for martyrdom, Allaah Will Grant him the status of the martyrs even if he died on his bed.” [Muslim]

- Anas ibn Maalik may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that when the Messenger of Allaah , returned from the Battle of Tabook and approached Al-Medeenah, he said, "There are some people in Al-Medeenah who were with you all the time. You did not travel any portion of the journey nor crossed any valley but they were with you”. They (i.e. the Companions) said, "O Messenger of Allaah, even though they were in Al-Medeenah?" He said, "Yes, because they were prevented by a genuine excuse." [Al-Bukhaari].

Jihaad is confined to men and not women. However, cases in which women participate in Jihaad are few. Moreover, most women may not be able to participate in Jihaad due to their situations and natural biological conditions that Allaah The Almighty Created them with.

Therefore, Allaah The Almighty Legislated peculiar rulings for women. Having realized the great reward of Jihaad, ‘Aa’ishah, the Mother of the Believers may Allaah be pleased with her wished to share in it. So the Messenger of Allaah , directed her to an affordable way to attain such a reward. She may Allaah be pleased with her said: "O Messenger of Allaah, we consider Jihaad as the best of deeds. Should we not then go for Jihaad?" The Messenger of Allaah , replied, "No, but the best Jihaad for you (women) is a Hajj Accepted by Allaah." [Al-Bukhaari].

So an accepted Hajj is your way and of women like you to attain such a reward. It is also the way of weak men as stated in other narrations.

Anas may Allaah be pleased with him narrated that women came and complained to the Messenger of Allaah , that men attained superiority as they participate in Jihaad whereas women do not. He , replied: “The efforts of a woman in serving her family at home raises her to the rank of the Mujahideen, Allaah Willing” [Abu Ya`laa].
Allaah Knows best.
33 minutes ago • Like

Muslim 1:  When is it waajib (necessary) for a person to ask his parents permission to go to Jihad? Is permission still required if the parents are young, healthy, and make alot of money, and have no need for their son? Does he still then need permission?

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic principle with regard to jihaad is that it is fard kifaayah, i.e. if a sufficient number of people undertake this duty, then there is no sin on the rest of the community. If it is fard kifaayah, then the mujaahid is obliged to seek permission before going for jihaad. He has to seek his parents’ permission if they are Muslim, regardless of whether they are rich or not and regardless of whether they can do without his help or not, because the texts clearly state that he has to seek his parents’ permission. One such text was reported in al-Saheehayn from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr, who said that a man came to ask the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for permission to go for jihaad. He said, ‘Are your parents still alive?’ [The man said] ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘Then your jihaad is with them.’ Imaam Ahmad, Abu Dawood and Ibn Hibbaan narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent a man who had made hijrah from the Yemen back to his parents. He (the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) said, ‘Did they give you permission?’ [The man] said, ‘No.’ He said, ‘Go back to them and seek their permission, and if they give you permission, then go for jihaad, otherwise honour and respect them.’

The above applies in cases where jihaad has not become obligatory on every single person, i.e., fard ‘ayn. If jihaad becomes fard ‘ayn, then it is not obligatory to seek permission, because in the case of things which are fard ‘ayn, there is no need to seek the permission of anyone. Jihaad becomes fard ‘ayn when a person is in the battlefield, if the enemy invades a Muslim country, if the imaam appoints a person or urges him to fight, or if his particular skills are needed because he has good knowledge of military matters or weapons and so is needed by the mujaahideen, and there is no one else with this knowledge or these skills. And Allaah knows best.

So even in this sense, jihad is NOT about killing civilians or does it involve any terrorist acts. This is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in Islam. It is about declared wars in the battlefield with those who fight Muslims and prevent them from practising their religion.
27 minutes ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Muslim 1: , enough...!!!!
27 minutes ago • Like

Muslim 1:  Enough misconceptions! Not enough clarifications I would say.
26 minutes ago • Like • 1

Non-Muslim 1: You are a typical fanatic muslim...!!!!
25 minutes ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Enough is enough...!!!
25 minutes ago • Like

Muslim 1:  If you classify someone who enlightens you with reliable sources a fanatic, then I am proud to be one.

Thank you for how you see me and greetings of peace, dear sister.
23 minutes ago • Like

Non-Muslim 1: Get out of my page...!!!!
Back to top Go down

Typical Misconceptions about Shariah: A Conversation with non-Muslims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1