The Islamic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Peace at the Heart of Islam

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem~ Salam Alaikum, Welcome sisters and brothers, Muslim and Non-Muslim friends! Come learn and share with us.

Virtues of Ramadan al Mubarak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obedient Angel
Admin
Admin

Virtues of Ramadan al Mubarak Empty
PostSubject: Virtues of Ramadan al Mubarak   Virtues of Ramadan al Mubarak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

The virtue of the holy month Ramadan Al-Mubarak, the month of forgiveness.

Ramadan is the Master of the Months

“Ramadan is the master of the months. In terms of respect, Dhulhijjah is the greatest.” (Bayhaqi)

Ramadan is the Month of the Ummah

“Rajab is Allah’s (swt) month, Shaban is my month, and Ramadan is the month of my Ummah.” (Abu'l-Fath ibn Abi 'l-Fawaris)

“If a Muslim fasts without telling a lie and doing backbiting (ghaybah), and if he breaks his fast with halal food, regards fard (compulsory) and goes (to mosques) for the salah of fajr and isha in the darkness, he will get rid of his sins as a snake changes his skin and gets out of it.” (Ibn Hibban)

As Rajab is the month of Allah (swt), Ramadan al Mubarak is also narrated to be the month of Allah (swt).

Ramadan is the Month of the Holy Quran

“The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong).” (Surat-ul Baqara, 185)
Moreover, other holy books were also sent down in Ramadan.

The Beginning of Ramadan is Mercy, the Middle Is Forgiveness and the End is Salvation from Fire (Jahannam)

“Ramadan is a month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness, whose end is salvation from fire. (Jahannam)” (Ibn Abi ad-Dunya)

Fast of Ramadan al-Mubarak Is a Means for Forgiveness of the Sins until that Day

"When the first night of Ramadan dawns (comes), the doors of the skies are opened, and none of its doors are then closed until the last night of Ramadan. No mu'min servant ( of Allah) performs salaah during its night (any night of Ramadan), but Allah will record for him one thousand five hundred hasanah (rewards) for every sajdah that he makes. And Allah will build a home for him in Jannah made out of red ruby, which will have sixty thousand doors, each of its doors having (interlinked to, leading to) a palace made out of gold, ornamented (beautified and decorated) with rubies. Thus, when he (the mu?min) fasts on the first day of Ramadan, all his past sins are pardoned, and seventy thousand malaaika make istighfar (repentance) for him, daily, from the time of the fajr salaah, until the sun sets. And for every sajdah that he makes during Ramadan, either by day or by night, there will be for him a tree, (in Jannah, so huge that) a person on horseback will ride in its shade for five hundred years." (Baihaqi)

Whoever Fasts and Prays during Ramadan, All His Past Sins Will be Forgiven.

“Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” (Bukhari)

“The five prescribed Prayers, and from one Friday prayer to another and from Ramadan to another entail forgiveness for what is between them as long as you do not commit the major sins.” (Muslim, Tirmidhi)

You Are my Witness that, I have Forgiven Them All!

When it is the first night of Ramadan, Allah (swt) looks at his creatures with a glance of mercy. Allah doesn’t punish eternally whom He looks at with a glance of mercy.

Every day of Ramadan Allah (swt) saves a million people from hell who deserves it. Also when it is the 27th night of Ramadan He (swt) saves as many people as He saved from Hell in one month. When it is the eid night, angels descent to the earth and Allah (swt) manifests with his light that no one is able to describe and calls out to the angels who will celebrate the eid the next day:

Allah (swt) asks to the Angels:

“O angels’ community! What is the reward of the worker who has done his work?

Angels say:

They are paid precisely.

Thereupon Allah (swt) says:

“You are my witness that I have forgiven them all.” (Asbahani)

The Gates of Paradise Are Opened and the Gates of Hell Are Closed in Ramadan

“When the first night of the month of Ramadan comes, the devils and rebellious jinn are chained up, all the gates of Hell are closed, and none of its gates are opened. All the gates of Paradise are opened, and none of its gates are closed. A caller cries out: ‘O seeker of goodness, proceed; O seeker of evil, desist. Allaah has those whom He redeems from the Fire every night.”

"When it is the first night of Ramadan devils and rebellious jinns are chained. The gates of hell are closed. None of its gates left opened. The Gates of the Paradise are opened and none of its left closed. A caller cries out:

'O seeker of good! Proceed. O seeker of evil! Desist. And Allah (swt) forgives (frees from the Fire) who deserves hell.'"

Allah (swt) forgives (frees from hell) some people who deserve Hell, every day and night in Ramadan and every Muslim has a prayer that is answered every day and night of Ramadan." (Bazzar)

Paradise Is Decorated in Honor of the Month of Ramadan

Abu Masud Al-Ghıfari says:

On the first day of Ramadan, I heard Prophet (pbuh) saying:

"If Allah's servants knew what Ramadan was, they would have wished it lasted for the whole year."
A man from Khuzah tribe; “O Beloved Prophet! Tell us:

Prophet (pbuh):

Paradise is decorated the whole year for Ramadan. When the first night of the Ramadan comes, a wind blows from the bottom of the Skies. Leaves of the trees of Paradise shake. The Houris in Paradise look at this and say:

“O our Allah (swt)! Give us spouses (husbands) from your servants who will be happy to see us and whom we will be happy to see”

Everyone who fasts in Ramadan is given a spouse (Houri) in a pavilion made out pearl. Allah (swt) commands that:

“Fair ones, close-guarded in pavilions.” (Surah al-Rahman,72) (Bayhaqi)

In Ramadan, on Its Each Night, Prayers Are Accepted

“During Ramadan whoever remembers (Zikr) Allah (swt) is forgiven and whoever prays is not rejected.”(Tabarani, Bayhaqi, Asbahani)

“Allah(swt) the Mighty and the Majestic, orders three times at every night of the month of Ramadan:

‘Is there anyone who wants something that I might give? Is there anyone who repents that I might accept his repentance? Is there anyone who wants forgiveness that I might forgive him? Who wants to borrow from the rich (who is never poor) and from the faithful (who is never oppressor).”

“At every fast breaking time of Ramadan, Allah(swt) the Mighty and the Majestic, saves one million people from Hell that almost deserve it.” (Bayhaqi)

Ramadan is like “the heart” in a body among the months.

Ramadan is like “the prophets” among people.

Ramadan is like “Haram al-Sharif” among the cities.

Ramadan is “intercessor” for those who fast.

http://askaquestionto.us/question-answer/ramadan/virtues-of-ramadan-al-mubarak
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1