The Islamic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Peace at the Heart of Islam

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem~ Salam Alaikum, Welcome sisters and brothers, Muslim and Non-Muslim friends! Come learn and share with us.

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obedient Angel
Admin
Admin

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents. Empty
PostSubject: And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents.   And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:01 am

[17:23]
And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents. If they should reach old age with you, one of them or both then do not say to them ‘Fie’ nor repulse them, but speak to them gracious words.

[17:24]
And lower to them the wing of humility out of mercy and say: ‘My Lord, have mercy on them, just as they reared me when I was little’.

Back to top Go down

And your Lord has decreed that you worship none save Him, and kindness to parents.
Page 1 of 1