The Islamic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Peace at the Heart of Islam

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem~ Salam Alaikum, Welcome sisters and brothers, Muslim and Non-Muslim friends! Come learn and share with us.

Diversity through Unity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obedient Angel
Admin
Admin

Diversity through Unity Empty
PostSubject: Diversity through Unity   Diversity through Unity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 am

"And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the differences of your tongues and your colours. Surely in that there are signs for all peoples." [30:22]

"O mankind! We have indeed created you from a male and a female, and made you nations and tribes that you may come to know one another. Truly the noblest of you in the sight of God is the most God-fearing among you. Truly God is Knower, Aware."
[49:13]

Diversity through Unity Diversitycelebrate

"To every one of you, We have appointed a divine law and a way. If God had willed, He would have made you one community, but that He may try you in what He has given to you. So vie with one another in good works. To God you shall all return, and He will then inform you of that in which you differed." [5:48]

The Prophet, pbuh, said,

“I was also there in Abdullah bin Juda’s home when the oath was affirmed. In my opinion, that oath is more pleasant than owning red-haired camels. If I am summoned to it during the Islamic era, I will accept it."

This word of the Messenger of God is also a criterion for the Muslims of today:

To help the societies and organizations that struggle against oppression and all kinds of immoralities no matter under what name or what religion they follow.

http://www.questionsonislam.com/article/prophet-society-hilf-al-fudul

Back to top Go down

Diversity through Unity
Page 1 of 1