The Islamic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Peace at the Heart of Islam

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem~ Salam Alaikum, Welcome sisters and brothers, Muslim and Non-Muslim friends! Come learn and share with us.

Extremism Is Condemned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obedient Angel
Admin
Admin

Extremism Is Condemned Empty
PostSubject: Extremism Is Condemned   Extremism Is Condemned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:38 am

Narrated Abdullah,

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said,

“Ruined are the extremists.” He said it three times.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 34, Number 6784]

Narrated Abu Huriarah (ra),

The Messenger of Allah (sa) said,

“Indeed, this religion is [based on] ease, and no one burdens himself in religion but that it overcomes him. So seek what is appropriate, come as close as you can, receive glad tidings, take it easy, and gain strength by worshipping in the morning, afternoon, and during the late hours of night.”

[Sunan an-Nasa’i, Book 47, #5037]

Aaishah reported that Khuwaylah, daughter of Hakim Bin Umayyah Bin Harithah Bin a1 – Awqas as – Sulami (from the tribe of Sulam) visited her.

Khuwaylah was married to Uthmaan Bin Maz‟oon. Allaah‟s Messenger (pbuh) saw
her and noticed her messy appearance; so he asked Aishah, “O Aaishah!
What makes Khuwaylah appear so messy?” Aaishah replied,

“O Allaah‟s Messenger! This woman's husband fasts during the day and prays during the night. So it is as if she does not have a husband, and thus she neglected her appearance.”

Allaah's Messenger (pbuh) then summoned Uthmaan Bin Maz‟oon and said to him,

“O Uthmaan! Are you doing that because you dislike my Sunnah?”

He replied, “By Allaah, no, O Allaah's Messenger! Rather, my whole interest is to follow your Sunnah.”

Allaah‟s Messenger (pbuh) then said,

“Verily, I sleep and pray, fast and break fast, and marry women. Thus fear and revere Allaah O Uthmaan because your family has a right upon you, your guests have a right upon you, and your self (body) has a right upon you. So, fast and break fast, and pray and sleep.”

[Recorded by Ahmad and Aboo Daawood. Verified to be authentic by Sheikh al – Albaanee inIrwaa‟ ul – Ghaleel, Number 2,015]
Back to top Go down

Extremism Is Condemned
Page 1 of 1